Memory Improvement Articles
- Simple Ways to Improve Your Memory
- Things that Make it Hard to Improve Your Memory
- Reasons Why You Need To Increase Your Memory
- How to Improve Memory in 15 Minutes a Day
- Improved Memory - Its Uses and Advantages
- Online Memory Courses or Memory Software: Which is Better?
- Practical Yet Effective Memory Improvement Techniques
- The Pros and Cons of Memory Courses
- Top 5 Techniques for Phenomenal Memory Skills
- What to Look for in Memory Improvement Courses What to Look for in Memory Improvement Courses
- All About Omega 3 and Memory Improvement
- Exciting Ways To Improve Your Memory
- Hints You Need To Improve Your Memory
- How To Choose The Best Memory Program For You?
- Increase Memory Permanently
- Memory Techniques Schools Use
- Memory Software Programs - How They Help Boost Memory
- Newest Resources For Memory Improvement
- Things To Learn To Improve Your Memory
- Ways to Increase Memory Need Not Be Expensive
- 3 Fresh Ways To Increase Memory
- Common Contents of a Memory Improvement CD
- Enjoyable Memory Improvement Exercises
- Examples of Memory Improvement Tools
- Get Your Memory Skills Back With These Steps
- How to Avoid Brain Trauma and Improve Your Memory
- Tip to Improve Memory: How to Remember Locations
- Memory Programs Comparable to Brainetic
- Photographic Memory is Just at Arms Reach
- Revolutionary Ways to a Phenomenal Memory
- 7-Speed Reading
Increase your reading speed with 7-Speed Reading
- Ultimate Vocabulary
Build your vocabulary with Ultimate Vocabulary
- Ultimate Spelling
Spell better with Ultimate Spelling
Check your grammar with StyleWriter
Improve your grammar with with Write101's tutorials
- Gifts for lawyers
Large range. Ships worldwide. Order online at For Counsel
|How to Improve Memory in 15 Minutes a Day|
If you're anxious to start improving your memory, but feel like you just don't have time in your hectic daily schedule, don't worry. While memory improvement does take time, you don't have to devote hours to it all at once. If you have even fifteen minutes a day, you can use one or more of these ways to improve your memory.
Start by looking on line for memory training tools and applications. There are free online memory programs that you can access during your spare time. These programs contain games designed for memory training. Games such as trivia quizzes will help you to remember facts, and board games related to memory bring some fun to your study time.
Doing outdoor exercise can contribute to better memory as well. As we exercise, we take in more oxygen, something that the brain needs to perform well. By increasing the blood flow to the brain, we enhance its ability to process information.
Stay updated with the latest news by reading the newspaper or following online news blogs. If you get the daily newspaper, work on the crossword puzzle or do the word-search or sudoku puzzle most newspapers include. Doing this will not only increase your vocabulary but will also stimulate your brain to learn and remember words.
It's important to be able to recall information after reading it, and one easy way to improve your ability to remember information is to read it aloud. This will also help you to focus on the material you want to absorb. Another useful method is to paraphrase what you've read, stating it over in your own words. You might also try closing your eyes and reviewing the information in your mind.
Learning or practicing a musical instrument is good training for your memory, too. There is no other way to memorize a piece of music than by practicing it. Several studies have shown that playing music has a great impact on the brain’s memory processing abilities. Listening to classical music is also one way to enhance memory skills.
Challenge yourself to learn. Reading a book for just fifteen minutes can have remarkable results over time. If you have a long commute to work by train or bus, take a book to read, or some sort of memory exercise to practice while you're stuck in traffic. There are many opportunities to learn in your spare time. For example, the time you spend waiting for your doctor’s appointment will go quickly if you have a memory-enhancement exercise to do or a good book to read.
Memory software is another helpful tool. Ultimate Memory is one of several software packages available to help you improve your memory. Be sure to compare the features of the software so that you can find the one that best suits your needs.
Try one of these suggestions the next time you have fifteen minutes free. However, bear in mind that you have to set a regular and realistic schedule for your memory training if you want to get the most out of it. Keeping up with a regular schedule may be difficult but if you work regularly at it, you'll soon get the benefits of having a good memory.