Time Saving Tips
Speed Reading Articles
- Tips On Increasing Your Reading Speed
- Factors Affecting Improved Reading Speed
- Speed Reading Exercises: Breaking The Habit Of Inner Speech
- Bibliography on Speed Reading
- How Fast Do You Read?
- Comprehension Test
- Speed Reading: An Introduction
- Speed Reading Software
- Speed Reading Course
- How To Speed Read: 10 Tips
- Learn How To Speed Read
- Increase Your Reading Speed
- Online Speed Reading
- Comprehension Speed
- Speed Reading Seminars
- Evelyn Wood and Reading Dynamics
- Read Better
- Speed Reading By Buzan
- Speed Reading Techniques
- Speed Reading For Children
- Why Should You Increase Your Vocabulary
- Tips For Expanding Your Vocabulary
- How To Develop A Better Vocabulary
- Why Develop A Wide Vocabulary?
- "Improve Your Vocabulary": Meaning And Importance
- Towards A Better Vocabulary For Lawyers
- Ways To Improve Your Vocabulary
- Vocabulary Flash Cards
- The Importance Of A Good Business Vocabulary
- Build Your Vocabulary With The Merriam-Webster Vocabulary-Builder
- An Introduction To "Vocabulary"
- Compare Vocabulary Software
- Use Powerful Words
- The Advantages Of Vocabulary Software
- Test Your Vocabulary
- An Exercise For Improving Your Vocabulary
- Build Your Vocabulary
- Business Vocabulary Words
- Power Words
- Improve Communication Through Vocabulary Development
- Online Vocabulary Builders
- Read To Improve Vocabulary
- Select The Right Words
- Vocabulary And Word Knowledge
- Books To Improve Vocabulary
- Expand Vocabulary
- Expand Your Vocabulary
- Improve Vocabulary Online
- Improve Vocabulary
- Increase Vocabulary
- Learn Vocabulary
- Learning Vocabulary
- Software To Teach Vocabulary
- Ultimate Vocabulary Software
- Vocabulary For Business
- Word Power
Memory Improvement Articles
- Simple Ways to Improve Your Memory
- Things that Make it Hard to Improve Your Memory
- Reasons Why You Need To Increase Your Memory
- How to Improve Memory in 15 Minutes a Day
- Improved Memory - Its Uses and Advantages
- Online Memory Courses or Memory Software: Which is Better?
- Practical Yet Effective Memory Improvement Techniques
- The Pros and Cons of Memory Courses
- Top 5 Techniques for Phenomenal Memory Skills
- What to Look for in Memory Improvement Courses What to Look for in Memory Improvement Courses
- All About Omega 3 and Memory Improvement
- Exciting Ways To Improve Your Memory
- Hints You Need To Improve Your Memory
- How To Choose The Best Memory Program For You?
- Increase Memory Permanently
- Memory Techniques Schools Use
- Memory Software Programs - How They Help Boost Memory
- Newest Resources For Memory Improvement
- Things To Learn To Improve Your Memory
- Ways to Increase Memory Need Not Be Expensive
- 3 Fresh Ways To Increase Memory
- Common Contents of a Memory Improvement CD
- Enjoyable Memory Improvement Exercises
- Examples of Memory Improvement Tools
- Get Your Memory Skills Back With These Steps
- How to Avoid Brain Trauma and Improve Your Memory
- Tip to Improve Memory: How to Remember Locations
- Memory Programs Comparable to Brainetic
- Photographic Memory is Just at Arms Reach
- Revolutionary Ways to a Phenomenal Memory
- 7-Speed Reading
Increase your reading speed with 7-Speed Reading
- Ultimate Vocabulary
Build your vocabulary with Ultimate Vocabulary
- Ultimate Spelling
Spell better with Ultimate Spelling
Check your grammar with StyleWriter
Improve your grammar with with Write101's tutorials
- Gifts for lawyers
Large range. Ships worldwide. Order online at For Counsel
|Photographic Memory is Just at Arms Reach|
Memory serves as the storage for our life story. It is the key to how we are able to function on a day to day basis. It is the reason why we remember people, places, events, dates, feelings and many more things in life. In addition, without a strong memory, it would be as if we were a ghost - we would not be able to remember our past, and therefore would be unable to interact effectively with those around us.
Some extraordinary people have this ultimate memory, like a photographic memory. Solomon Shereshevskii is one such person; he can recall even the tiniest details about his past. However, as ordinary people we should not be jealous about people like Mr. Shereshevskii. Even though we cannot be like him, we can still enhance our memory power by simply teaching our mind to work for us.
Practice and patience are the perfect tools to getting this ultimate photographic memory. Bear in mind that successful people are those who are able to master the power of imagination. Use this power by following these tricks and practice to enhance your photographic memory.
1. Exercise your mind and brain. The more you store new images or information the more you help the brain to develop and build an ultimate memory.
2. Be an active reader. Aside from exercising your mind, it is important that while reading a text you are also imagining or visualizing what the text means. Some people are passive readers and just read lines without creating mental images. Often at the end of the text these readers may not even have understood the story and will certainly not be able to remember it.
3. Practice connecting things. Sometimes during social occasions, we find ourselves having a hard time remembering the names of the people around us. But if we try to relate or connect the name of the person to a familiar thing, we can easily remember the names of the people that we meet.
4. Learn to use videos, pictures, games, and software. These things can help boost photographic memory. Visual memory is essential to helping us to become more aware and attentive to our environment. In a sense, you are watching a film or a virtual interaction with an ultimate memory software enhancer.
5. Develop determination and concentration. With these two powerful tools, you are sending the message to your brain that you want to remember something. Your conscious and unconscious minds will work together to help you are retrieve the memory that you want to remember.
In our daily lives, we need our memory to remember what we have done and experienced. Enhancing memory with the goal of gaining a photographic memory will help avoid the embarrassment due to forgetting names, places or dates. By incorporating visualization, using determination, and making connections, we can learn to remember every important detail. Start now with these methods and get support from software such as the Ultimate Memory for faster improvement. Humans have a wonderful inborn ability to remember things, but everyone can benefit from an improved memory.